University Student Ambassador National Programme on Child Protection - 2023
The University Ambassador National Programme (USANP) is a unique programme organized by National Child Protection Authority (NCPA) with the purpose of developing knowledge, skills & attitudes of university students on child protection. Internal students who are in 2nd & 3rd year at any university approved by university grant commission are eligible to register for this volunteer programme.
It is expected to implement this programme as a sustainable programme which aims to develop knowledge on child protection among university students & create a graduate who is having thorough knowledge in child protection during the process of socialization. National Child Protection Authority will implement this programme in collaboration with University Grant Commission (UGC) & Universities approved by University Grant Commission.
1. To create a youth community who are responsible & accountable on child protection.
2. To create awareness about National Policy on Child Protection among university Students.
3. To develop knowledge, skills & attitudes on child protection to create a child friendly and protective environment for children.
4. To get suggestions & participation of university students in order to minimize & prevent child abuses.
5.To get the participation of university students in the process of decision making in child protection.
6. To get advice to draft policies on child protection & to get contribution to advise government.
7. To provide opportunities of networking with NCPA officers.
For more information contact :
Ms. Shanika Malalgoda
Director - Planning & Information
National Child Protection Authority
T.P: 071 - 715 15 06
011- 2778911 Ext (142)
Download below registration form & send your dully filled application on or before 30th of April 2023 to National Child Protection Authority, No: 330, Thalwathugoda Rd, Madiwela, Sri Jaywardenepura.
Please mention “University Student Ambassador National Programme” – 2023 on the top left corner of the envelop.